You’ll get the chance to experience the most unique and fun diving activities. After course completion you’ll be certified to dive up to 30m (100 ft), so you’ll be able to explore more areas on a dive site!
The Advanced Open Water Diver course involves two compulsory Adventure Dives:
Deep and Navigation, plus three additional Adventure Dives.
You can choose from:
- Digital Underwater Photography
- Drift Dive
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Multilevel and Computer
- Search and Recovery
- Fish Identification
- Night Diver
- Underwater Naturalist and more!
This course will change your life forever!
Course Duration 2 days with 2 options:
- 2 days with 5 dives. Day one, 3 dives including your navigation dive after lunch at Bai Chong Beach. Day two, 2 dives. 280 USD/DIVER
- 2 days with 5 dives including night dive. Spend the night on Cham Island for night diving. 350 USD/DIVER
- Want more diving? Try the 3 day option and get 5 adventure dives and an additional fun dive.350 USD/DIVER
Course pre-requisites :
- Be a PADI Open water diver or equivalent
- At least 15 years old for Advanced Open Water Course
- At least 10 years old for Junior Advanced Open Water Course
- Be able to answer "NO" in the RSTC medical statement
Knowledge Development - Self paced
5 Adventure Dives
- Your own Digital PADI Adventures in Diving Manual
- All equipment
- Hotel transfers (within Hoi An area)
- Lunch on Cham Island
- Night Dive option includes meals and accomodation on Cham Island.
- PADI Certification