Did you know that more than 70% of the world is covered in water? There is a breathtaking world out there with species of life you have never seen before…. Get your PADI scuba certification! If you’ve always wanted to learn how to Scuba Dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle. You’ll start from the very beginning, developing scuba diving skills first in a confined environment and then in 4 open water dives.
The PADI Open Water Diver certification allows you to dive up to 18m (60 ft)!! but this is just your first step… as a brand new certified diver you’ll meet so many new people and enjoy new underwater adventures wherever you go in the World!
A life changing event!
3 - 4 days
- At least 15 years old for Open Water Course
- At least 10 years old for Junior Open Water Course
- Able to swim 200 meters or snorkel 300 meters
- Able to float for 10 minutes
Be able to answer "NO"; in the RSTC medical statement
- Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- How to plan dives within accepted safety limits and how to use a dive computer
- How to assemble and take care of your equipment
- Confined Water Dives to learn fundamental skills
- Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore!
If you’ve tried diving through a Discover Scuba Diving experience or resort course, the skills you learned may be credited towards a portion of the full PADI Open Water Diver course certification.
- Your Own Online PADI manual
- Dive Log Book
- All Equipment
- Lunch on Cham Island (2 days. Open Sea Dives)